Unfortunately, family institution is very fragile in our time. Permissiveness and accessibility of
everything that previously young people have seen only in a marriage affect family relationships not in
the best way. But there are happy exceptions of young couples who met, fell in love and made the
decision to enter into a legal marriage in every sense. It may seem that here it is – happiness after meeting russian women online. But it turns
out that faith can stand in the way of lovers. So, how to behave in this case?
- Don’t tell your loved one that he/she does something wrong. You can’t live with someone
whose faith you don’t respect. You don’t have to go to church with your soulmates, but you must
feel positive about their choice. There are no things that are impossible to agree on. You just need
to treat everything wisely.
- Be open to everything new. If you profess one of the religions, don’t limit yourself to this. You
must be open to new things to complete your worldview. This doesn’t mean that you need to
immediately start studying a bunch of books, just be ready to always accept new things.
- Understand your significant other. This is the continuation of the previous item that shows how
it is important to accept each other. You have to figure out all the pitfalls because you will raise
children one day. This will help you. After all, if you love each other, then you should fight for
the sake of your union, no matter what. There are much bigger problems in life. And you can
easily cope with this one.
- Consider the differences. Many religions have similar postulates, but they also have many
differences. Ask your dear person about them. And again, you will find something new for
yourself and it can help you in your joint life. Learn tolerance because this is one of the secrets of
a happy union.
- Get ready that your family will not relate it positively. If your mother and father are religious
and it has a big impact on your life, be ready for the fact that your parents will not like it. It can
be very difficult to deal with. So, think twice whether you are ready to such consequences. Your
task is not to allow fights in a relationship because they can easily destroy it.
- Don’t fall for the provocations. Just because you want to learn a little more about your loved
one, it doesn’t mean that you should fully accept what he or she professes. You can try different
things and be of different views on one or another thing, but both of you don’t have the right to
force doing something that is unacceptable. There is no need to impose your opinion on each
- Be happy with what you have. Your union should be just cheerful and fun, regardless of your
religious differences. It shouldn’t consist of disputes about what is good and bad. It is, above all,
the love of two people.
- Be ready to spend a lot. All these rules mean that you will be in constant work with a soulmate.
You will have a hard time. Yes, there will be a constant need to adapt to each other. But if you
work on it together, everything will work out.