Unfortunately, family institution is very fragile in our time. Permissiveness and accessibility of
everything that previously young people have seen only in a marriage affect family relationships not in
the best way. But there are happy exceptions of young couples who met, fell in love and made the
decision to enter into a legal marriage in every sense. It may seem that here it is – happiness after meeting russian women online. But it turns
out that faith can stand in the way of lovers. So, how to behave in this case?
- Don’t tell your loved one that he/she does something wrong. You can’t live with someone
whose faith you don’t respect. You don’t have to go to church with your soulmates, but you must
feel positive about their choice. There are no things that are impossible to agree on. You just need
to treat everything wisely.
- Be open to everything new. If you profess one of the religions, don’t limit yourself to this. You
must be open to new things to complete your worldview. This doesn’t mean that you need to
immediately start studying a bunch of books, just be ready to always accept new things.
- Understand your significant other. This is the continuation of the previous item that shows how
it is important to accept each other. You have to figure out all the pitfalls because you will raise
children one day. This will help you. After all, if you love each other, then you should fight for
the sake of your union, no matter what. There are much bigger problems in life. And you can
easily cope with this one.
- Consider the differences. Many religions have similar postulates, but they also have many
differences. Ask your dear person about them. And again, you will find something new for
yourself and it can help you in your joint life. Learn tolerance because this is one of the secrets of
a happy union.
- Get ready that your family will not relate it positively. If your mother and father are religious
and it has a big impact on your life, be ready for the fact that your parents will not like it. It can
be very difficult to deal with. So, think twice whether you are ready to such consequences. Your
task is not to allow fights in a relationship because they can easily destroy it.
- Don’t fall for the provocations. Just because you want to learn a little more about your loved
one, it doesn’t mean that you should fully accept what he or she professes. You can try different
things and be of different views on one or another thing, but both of you don’t have the right to
force doing something that is unacceptable. There is no need to impose your opinion on each
- Be happy with what you have. Your union should be just cheerful and fun, regardless of your
religious differences. It shouldn’t consist of disputes about what is good and bad. It is, above all,
the love of two people.
- Be ready to spend a lot. All these rules mean that you will be in constant work with a soulmate.
You will have a hard time. Yes, there will be a constant need to adapt to each other. But if you
work on it together, everything will work out.
There is nothing surprising that most people are very nervous when they are going on a first meeting with russian women online. They are worried about everything – what to wear, what to say, how to behave correctly, and many more
diverse thoughts that can turn even the most balanced person into a bundle of nerves. But if you follow
certain rules, your meeting can become carefree and fun. Don’t set yourself some tasks and don’t try to
look better than you are. If the desire is mutual, then no special efforts will be needed. So, what are the
musts that can help you turn any date into a pleasant pastime?
What should a man do on a date?
- Take a woman home. Good manners are always important when it comes to the first meeting.
For example, you have to take a girl home. This is an obligatory condition for every meeting you
have. If your lady doesn’t want you to do this, circumstances are different, then, at least, you
should call a taxi. And in general, use more gallantry because it makes an indelible impression on
- Hold the door, letting a woman forward, push the chair in, help take off the coat – all these
elements of etiquette will help you show yourself a real knight. After all, nowadays it is difficult
to find true gallantry. For some reason, young people are embarrassed by such expressions of
- Be original. For example, use such a tip from the rules of etiquette – get up when a lady gets up
from the table, and don’t sit until she sits down. Modern girls like such manifestations of
- Don’t talk on the phone. If someone calls you, don’t pick up the phone and then
demonstratively turn off your mobile. She will really like this sign of attention. A girl may do the
same, but it is much more difficult for her to do this, so a guy should appreciate this deed.
- Pay for her. Today decency is far from being the same as they were half a century ago or in the
nineteenth century. Even the question of who should pay in a cafe is controversial today. So that
there are no misunderstandings and a girl doesn’t feel obligated, take the initiative and pay in a
not ostentatious manner. For example, give a waiter your credit card in the early evening, and
then this question will not cause embarrassment and misunderstanding.
- Come up with the topics for discussion in advance. Most likely, you will want to know more
about each other, but don’t turn communication into interviews. You should listen carefully to
what a girl says and try to express your opinion. But there is no need to nod as if you agree with
her no matter what she says because she may think that you just want to flatter her vanity.
- Don’t forget about compliments but don’t overdo it. For example, you can’t tell a girl that she
has a very lovely chest because it is offensive. It’s nice to hear such things when your relationship
gets a more intimate level. But if it is said at the first meeting, the further development of a
relationship can be under threat. You can talk about her face, hair, look into the eyes, in general,
admire her appearance.
Let the path be open to talent. -Napoleon Bonaparte
The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters. Audrey Hepburn